Wednesday, November 20, 2013

San Juan Capistrano Family Session at the Los Rios District with the"R "Family.

Check out all the goodness! 
 What a wonderful way to spend a beautiful November Sunday morning!I always love exploring at the Los Rios District! Old town San Juan Capistrano is such an fun place to shoot some family goodness. I LOVE clicking away at my favorite local spots whenever requested. Thank you Kristel for such a fun Sunday morning and for asking me to capture these memories for you guys! Loved kicking my November off with you guys!!!!












A sister is a gift to the heart, a friend to the spirit, a golden thread to the meaning of life.~Isadora James
Sweetness!


Thank you again Kristel! I enjoyed our time together ! Baby E and Big sister K are just so precious ..See you soon! 

stephanie

Just click the social icons below to follow our day! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment