Happy Monday! I am so EXCITED to share with you this month's theme Faceless Portraits.Here's a bit of life though my lens of Faceless Portraits goodness that made my heart smile. ENJOY!
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you enjoyed your visit here at my blog.
Now please head over to Katherine Vargas: http:// mostpeopleexist.blogspot.com/ to check out her goodness this month theme also make sure you click the links to continue the circle and view some more faceless portraits goodness
Want to join the fun!
Come visit us Facebook.












Wow, Stephanie --your pictures made me smile... smile big! These are lovely.
ReplyDeleteSo glad that you are part of the circle, I can't wait to see more. :)
These are great!! I especially love the the second photo. It's a sea of pumpkins!!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful photos =)
ReplyDeleteStephanie! I LOVE the mask! I was searching all through my pictures to find one! Sure enough, you came up with the perfect images. Great job! Thank you so much for getting up so incredibly early to join us this morning. We will have to do something about that next time so you don't have to wake up early. I love your take on faceless portraits. You certainly have a lot of beauty in your life, don't you?
ReplyDeletevibrant,colorful, beautiful images!
ReplyDeletewhat a nice and colorful post of fall / faceless portraits. welcome to our Circle Stephanie! i will be coming around to see more of your work : )
ReplyDeleteLove your kiddos and the interpetation of Faceless portraits.
ReplyDeleteIt looks so warm where you are. I'm jealous! Love your images. Beautiful work. :)
ReplyDeleteWelcome to the circle! this are great.
ReplyDeleteThese are all great but the two little ones at the fence is so beautiful..I love the light and the composition. so pretty.
ReplyDeleteLove you
ReplyDeleteAwe, I am so blessed for all your support.
DeleteBeautiful as always!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
DeleteThank you for always being one of my biggest supporters of clicking away at anyone or anything that warms my heart. xo
Delete