There are lots of new great things coming out of Creative Heart by Stephanie, including "mama on the go" items such as pacifier holders, hair clips and bow ties.If you're looking for some unique and one-of-a-kind handmade gifts ,come by and see me along with 40 other creative local vendors that are participating!

Email to inquire about dates and available spots!
Details below!
Please contact me through this site, email me at creativeheartbystephanie@gmail.com
Because I’m so excited about my 1st holiday boutique (and feeling EXTRA sweet these days), I want to run a mini session special! I don’t plan on doing them too often, but it’s a great deal:
January Mini Session 2014- Theme is your choice of: Winter Wear Or Football Fun!
Who: Football fans!
What: 20 minute session for your kids or whole family to get fun shots in your football or winter gear. Bring any sport props that you want! Your 8 edited images will be sent to you in an online gallery where you can choose which 4 high-res images.
The location is chosen by me and there will only be 6 available slots so the first 6 people to book and pay their deposit get the sessions!
These session slots won’t last long and the “mini session” is a great option for when you’re overdue for having photos taken but you’re on a limited time/money budget.

Just click the social icons below to follow our day! Thanks for stopping by!










This sounds like so much fun! : ) I want to come all the way to California for one. You are spectacular!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
DeleteYou truly made me smile from ear to ear! Thank you ! I would love to put on some red shoes and click my heels together to bring you over to sunny Ca. I would so LOVE to share a day of goodness with you.I can't wait to share some more goodness with you in a few days ,The Creativity Project Becky,Wishing you a FAB Friday!
ReplyDelete