Friday, November 8, 2013

Sharing Creative Ideas With My Family and Friends For Which I’m Thankful

As I reflect on my Thanksgiving,I am reflecting all the blessings and opportunities for which I am thankful. At the top of my list is the blessings this season for Creative Heart by Stephanie are my beautiful family and friends support. I am blessed with the BEST family and friends always showing their support with any new or old ideas with Creative Heart by Stephanie. 


Here's just a few phone snap-shots of goodness of my dear friends and family support from yesterday at SFS MOPS Holiday Boutique 2013.
Yes,I am still sharing the goodness with some blurry phone photos below;} 

1) Erin with Heart Of Life Handmade &Jena with Simply Tatum Adelaid
2) One of my favorite photos of my beautiful angel mama with gold angel box with a cross pendent she gave me to carry with me. 
3&4)Two very creative girlfriends and supporters of Creative Heart by Stephanie.

My beautiful angel mama photo, prayer box and my favorite drink besides my other fave drink of choice lemon & cumber water. Yum! It was a Diet Coke day. 
 

Simply Tatum Adelaid and Creative Heart by Stephanie booth.


Photo taken by dear friend 
Bushra with her phone. Thank you Bushra and Juju for coming by to say Hello! 

I'm excited to share what's in store for rest of my November, but for now, I simply wanted to highlight a day that wouldn't have happened without all the support from my AMAZING family and friends. Blessed and Thankful! Happy Friday!
                                                           stephanie

The Creative Heart Team will be posting photos via Instagram and Facebook. 

Just click the social icons below to follow our day! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment