I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I am EXCITED to offer my 1st Black Friday-Cyber Monday-Stylized Session Special!
Black Friday-Cyber Monday-Stylized Session Special!
Session must TAKE PLACE between January 2014 and April 2014
For up to 4 family members
1 hour photography session
South OC locations (outdoors)
Online ordering/viewing gallery
15 edited digital images e-mailed to you for viewing
Print Release
To reserve your spot, you pay a non-refundable deposit of $75 – the rest of the balance due at the time of the session.
Email me at creativeheartbystephanie@gmail.com and let me know what day and time slot (golden hour morning or golden hour evening) you’d like.I will return your email with available time slots open.I will email you a invoice so that you can pay your session deposit and secure your session.Ready 1..2..3.. Go! EXCITED! You have until midnight (PST) SALE ENDS: Cyber Monday at midnight to secure your spot!
Thank you ,
Creative Heart by Stephanie
email:creativeheartbystephanie@gmail.com
Black Friday-Cyber Monday-Stylized Session Special!
Session must TAKE PLACE between January 2014 and April 2014
For up to 4 family members
1 hour photography session
South OC locations (outdoors)
Online ordering/viewing gallery
15 edited digital images e-mailed to you for viewing
Print Release
To reserve your spot, you pay a non-refundable deposit of $75 – the rest of the balance due at the time of the session.
Email me at creativeheartbystephanie@gmail.com and let me know what day and time slot (golden hour morning or golden hour evening) you’d like.I will return your email with available time slots open.I will email you a invoice so that you can pay your session deposit and secure your session.Ready 1..2..3.. Go! EXCITED! You have until midnight (PST) SALE ENDS: Cyber Monday at midnight to secure your spot!
Thank you ,
Creative Heart by Stephanie
email:creativeheartbystephanie@gmail.com

Just click the social icons below to follow our day! Thanks for stopping by!









No comments:
Post a Comment