Oh, I love her dress!!
Looks so peaceful and care free! Sweet couple!
That dress is fantastic. Love it! : )
So many great shots! I especially like the hugging one- even if you don't see the rest of their face, you can tell there's a smile behind those eyes :)
I love all the shots, but especially the hugging and the "See Hear Speak No Evil!" one!
see. hear, speak - IDK?! lol (made me laugh out, literally) that embrace is so simplistically powerful. great post :)
Oh, I love her dress!!
ReplyDeleteLooks so peaceful and care free! Sweet couple!
ReplyDeleteThat dress is fantastic. Love it! : )
ReplyDeleteSo many great shots! I especially like the hugging one- even if you don't see the rest of their face, you can tell there's a smile behind those eyes :)
ReplyDeleteI love all the shots, but especially the hugging and the "See Hear Speak No Evil!" one!
ReplyDeletesee. hear, speak - IDK?! lol (made me laugh out, literally) that embrace is so simplistically powerful. great post :)
ReplyDelete