Monday, August 11, 2014

Home -The Creativity Project- August Theme-My Life, in iPhone Photos-Texas Here We Come!

Home Sweet Home
From California to Texas
See Y'all Soon to Howdy!

Thanks for visiting! 

Feel free to leave a comment or visit me on fb at CreativeHeartByStephanie for daily updates!
Now please head over to Singwa Lim

 http://www.buckeroomama.com/ Singwa 
to check out Singwa's  "Home also make sure you click the links to continue the circle and view some more "Home" goodness.
Want to join the fun! 
Come visit us Facebook

Have a beautiful day! 

stephanie

4 comments:

  1. Your little one must be excited! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. (((simple and sweet))) love it :) safe travels!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a wonderful collection. My favorite picture is of your Daddy and son. Very darling. I am so glad you were able to celebrate with your twin. It has been awesome seeing the pictures on facebook. I am very happy for him!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you documented the journey home--it is always so filled with anticipation. :-)

    ReplyDelete