Thursday, April 10, 2014

Umbrella-The Creativity Project- April Theme

Thanks for visiting! 

Feel free to leave a comment or visit me on fb at CreativeHeartByStephanie for daily updates!

Now please head over to 
Julia Goss 

to  check out her "Umbrella goodness "this month theme Umbrella- Rain also make sure you click the links to continue the circle and view some more"Umbrella-Rain" shot goodness. 

Want to join the fun! 

Come visit us Facebook

Have a beautiful day! 

stephanie

4 comments:

  1. Ahhh... what beautiful shots! I love the collage And I love the little umbrellas on the straws, too! VERY creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are the sweetest images. full of spring and calm utter loveliness. i love the colors you chose, the continuous umbrella theme and the energy between the boys. you have such a gift, beloved...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your little boys are just so cute. Like, so utterly adorable that I want to fly to California right this second and give them big squeezy hugs! : ) Super sweet. I love that you thought of drink umbrellas. You are so creative. Very fun take. LOVED this!

    ReplyDelete