Monday, March 10, 2014

Fur babies-The Creativity Project- March Theme



Thanks for visiting! Have a beautiful day! 
Feel free to leave a comment or visit me on fb at CreativeHeartByStephanie for daily updates!

Now please head over to 
Julia Goss 

 to  check out her "Fur babies"this month theme also make sure you click the links to continue the circle and view some more "Fur babies"goodness 

Want to join the fun! 
Come visit us Facebook
stephanie

8 comments:

  1. Looks like your kiddos had a great time. There was one shot there where your boy was running towards the goat (?) and it was running towards him. You kind of expect the next shot would be of them hugging each other! ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love farms and petting zoo's! Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That little goat along with your little boy are just TOO cute for words. So sweet. I am glad you are able to do so many fun adventures with your family. It melts my heart! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. The last two pictures just did me in... especially the next to last one. It looks like the goat just told the BEST joke and your baby boy is belly laughing! I love it! (and now I miss the days of having a little boy and going to the zoo.....)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh such fun, we love going to petting zoo's too. We can never walk away without petting the goats lol. I still dream of a farm with goats, chicken, horses, dogs... sigh..maybe one day ;) Looks like such a fun day !! great images, thanks for sharing !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your kiddos interaction with all the furry critters. Priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a burst of energy! beautiful. such soft, colorful and fun images : ) his smile with the goat in the second to last picture (((melts))) me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kids and animals are just meant for each other!

    ReplyDelete