Tuesday, October 29, 2013

GETTING READY FOR NOVEMBER GOODNESS!

Can you believe October is almost over? Where has all the time gone? I am so excited to share the latest upcoming Creative Heart by Stephanie goodness line up for November, but first let's take a look at some of my very favorite moments from today my # 1 supporters for Creative Heart by Stephanie team. 

There is nothing like sibling love… NOTHING!


 Oh, JOY. JOY. JOY ,Oh, HAPPY. HAPPY. HAPPY  Day! 

Lil S sporting chevron burlap bow-tie by Creative Heart by Stephanie


Samuel sporting handmade hat by ‎Simplytatumadelaid
Big S sporting chevron burlap bow-tie by Creative Heart by Stephanie 
I love his face SO much!

Pretty much the PERFECT way to end a perfect fall day with Big S & Lil S,don’t you think?

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your week! Please leave a comment or subscribe.

stephanie

 NOVEMBER GOODNESS!

November 7th 
SFS MOPS Holiday for Creative Heart by Stephanie. 
I've been creating some fun "mama on the go" items such as pacifier holders, hair clips and bow ties. 
Busy mama must have items.  
Pacifier holders-Don't worry about misplacing that beloved pacifier. Oh,keep it secure with maybe one or two oh-so-cute Creative Heart by Stephanie pacifier holders. 
Hair clips-Great for the days that you got limited time- just pin it up with a cute hair clip

Bow ties- Cute& fast way to sport a bow-tie in style at the next wedding , birthday or family photos. 

 Please come visit me along with 40 other creative local vendors that are participating!

Thursday November 7, 2013
9:30 am - 7:00 pm
San Francisco Solano Catholic Church
22082 Antonio Parkway,
Rancho Santa Margarita

Parking available in church parking lot and along Antonio Parkway



November 10th &17th 
I will be click-in away all day long at my favorite OC local spots around with dear friends and meeting new ones. I am SUPER EXCITED!! 

Monday, November 11: Faceless portraits

Sharing the goodness! I am thrilled to be part of The Creativity Project. I am excited to announce I am now a contributing member of The Creativity Project! I get to be part of a group of photographers that enjoy sharing the goodness of what they capture and inspires them though the lens. Please click the link and give The Creativity Project page a like. Enjoy browsing though all creativity and talent shared on The Creativity Project page. I am honored to be among such talented! Mark you calender for Monday, November 11 to check out Faceless portraits.

https://www.facebook.com/thecreativityproject

November 23rd 

The Union Rescue Mission downtown LA- Photograph to shoot pictures at their 

Thanksgiving dinner. 

 
The Creative Heart Team will be posting photos via Instagram and Facebook. 
Just click the social icons below to follow our day! Thanks for stopping by!
   
stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment