I can’t believe it’s almost November 1st!
I'm behind on posting in my blog so I
thought I'd catch you up on what's going on with me in a quick post. {Local
MOPS Boutique}:
I am
preparing for an upcoming MOPS holiday boutique next month which will
be my first experience with something like this. I'm very excited but nervous
as well and wishing my mama could be here with me. I know
my beautiful angel mama is going to be smiling big that day. I miss
her so much! I am doing my 1st boutique in honor of her creative
heart. In the next few weeks it will be all about creating actual inventory,
rather than just taking orders so I've had some help assembling fabulous
mama on the go items and swamping ideas for the boutique with my dear
friends Jena and Erin that will be there with me. I have some really cute mama
on the go items to sale and whatever doesn't sell,I"ll be
posting in my Esty shop! Please come visit me along with 40 other creative local
vendors that are participating!
9:30 am - 7:00 pm
San Francisco Solano Catholic Church
22082 Antonio Parkway,
Rancho Santa Margarita
Parking available in church parking lot and along Antonio Parkway
The Creative Heart Team will be posting photos via Instagram and Facebook.
Just click the social icons below to follow our day! Thanks for stopping by!










No comments:
Post a Comment