Friday, July 10, 2015

Loud+ Vegas Style + The Creativity Project











Thanks for visiting! 
Feel free to leave a comment or visit me on fb at CreativeHeartByStephanie for daily updates!

Now please head over to my friend Tracy
http://tracypnothomeyet.blogspot.com/
to check out more of July's "Loud" theme goodness also make sure you click the links to continue the circle and view some more LOUD goodness.
Want to join the fun! 
Come visit us Facebook

You can even leave your own monthly theme pics on 

Have a beautiful day! 
stephanie

2 comments:

  1. I have never been to Vegas, but I can just imagine that it is loud! I have often thought it would be a great place to be with a camera. Your photos are very fun, and I want to go to the Chocolate Bar now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stephanie! That is where I took Bria and Kaish this year for vacation. I wish we would have been there at the same time! I am glad you can do so many fun adventures with your cute little munchkins! You are awesome!

    ReplyDelete