Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Traditions - The Creativity Project

 love this time of year! I am EXCITED to share with you this month's theme Traditions.

Christmas lights is just one of many of my favorite family holiday traditions. Here's a bit of Candy Cane Lane tradition goodness that made my heart smile last night. ENJOY! 

iPhone snaps!




I will share more of our "SSss"traditions goodness all month long.This afternoon S&s get to hang out with a jolly man that wears a red suit and black boots. Ho Ho Ho! Merry Christmas!Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you enjoyed your visit here at my blog.Have a wonderful day ! 


  
Now please head over to 
Badiyah Austin

 to  check out her "Traditions"this month theme also make sure you click the links to continue the circle and view some more "Traditions"goodness 

Want to join the fun! 
Come visit us Facebook.
stephanie



15 comments:

  1. when i was here earlier there were just two iphone snaps (lol) cool tree pics!!! looking forward to seeing all you post throughout the month!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It must of been in the middle of my post . let's say the tree farm with my boys was adventure not to forget for 2013.. haha.. have a lovely day:)

      Delete
  2. I am so jealous of how sunny and lovely it is where you cut down your tree! It is brrrrrrrrrr brrrrrrrrrrr freezing here in Pennsylvania at tree cut down time! : ).

    I love that you go to look at lights.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Becky, I bet you will have some really neat brrrrr moments to share with all of us. Can't wait to see all Life with Kaishon goodness of traditions. xo

      Delete
  3. Such a fun tradition!! My husband and I totally have to try cutting down our own tree sometime! Great photos!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy New Year ! I love the smell of evergreen and it's a fun outing for us ! We just started it this year ;)

      Delete
  4. I love the candy cane lane image. The christmas trees make me jealous for a real tree. Such fun traditions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy New Year friend! I wonder if there will be chocolate in your post tomorrow :)

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Happy New Year Amanda! I am looking forward to tomorrow morning !

      Delete
  6. Hahaha, I love how we both started our posts with the exact same words... great minds! ;p

    I so wish we could have a real tree; I LOVE the smell of fresh pine.

    Have a lovely Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love going to see amazing lights! It's part of our tradition, too.. but my boy is 13 this year, so I'm not sure that we'll ride around. And we get a real tree, but at Home Depot; I think going out and cutting your own would be so much fun. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy New Year! Excited to share 2014 with you and everyone with CP!

      Delete
  8. Great post! Love the lights. Merry Christmas to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy New Year Dan! I've been enjoying all of your images on FB! Stay warm ;)

      Delete